Beginning with the 2018/19 school year, FACTS Management Company will administer all tuition payment plans (Preschool – 8th grade), and process all tuition payments, field trip fees, Extended Day billing, and other school related expenses.
Log in to your account: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3WY7R
FACTS for Administration of Tuition and School Related Expenses
- All families are REQUIRED to enroll in FACTS and select a tuition payment plan option by July 1st. A $150 late enrollment fee will be assessed to any family not completing their FACTS enrollment by July 1st and student homeroom assignments will not be posted if tuition payment plans are not up to date.
- All tuition, fee payments, and other school related expenses will be made via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) from a checking or savings account, or by credit card (subject to a standard processing fee) directly to FACTS.
- Checks, cash and credit card payments will no longer be accepted to the Parish or School directly, unless otherwise noted or indicated separately for specific expenses.
- The administration of additional school related expenses may be added to FACTS. You will be notified in advance as to when additional expenses will be added to FACTS.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan Options
Your FACTS payment plan selection must be made by July 1st each year so that your desired plan can be accommodated. Several payment plan options are available with dates varying depending on which days fall on a weekend/holiday. Once you select one of the following Payment Plan Options, an exact schedule with payment due dates will be shown on the FACTS screen before your acceptance of the Plan you selected:
- Annual: One (1) EFT payment of tuition (less tuition assistance if applicable) and fees. This payment is due mid July.
- Semester: Two (2) EFT payments of tuition (less tuition assistance if applicable) and fees. The first payment is due mid July; the second payment is due mid January.
- Quarterly: Four (4) EFT payments of tuition (less tuition assistance if applicable) and fees. The first payment is due mid July, with the remaining payments due mid October, mid January, and mid April.
- Monthly: Ten (10) EFT payments of tuition (less tuition assistance if applicable) and fees. The monthly payment will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card on the scheduled date. The first withdrawal begins in mid July.
Visit the Tuition page for tuition rates, fees and additional details.