St. Barnabas School’s ability to thrive and continue to be able to offer new generations of students to excellent education is due, in part, to its many loyal families, parishioners, friends, students and staff who donate their time, talent and treasure to the School and its mission. We offer a number of ways to participate in ongoing activities which bring financial support to St. Barnabas School.
Major Fundraising Events
In addition to ongoing fundraising activities, the school and parish host a number of major fundraising events throughout the year, including:
Have questions? Contact Deanna Butler (330) 467-7959 ext. 147, for more information. Thank you for your support!
Giant Eagle’s Apples for the Students
Register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card with Apples for the Students and use it each time you shop at Giant Eagle to earn points for WJ. Earning points is simple! With every scan of your registered Giant Eagle Advantage Card at the cash register, points are automatically credited to your selected school. This is a cash program and St. Barnabas will receive a check in the spring!
- Sign in to http://www.gianteagle.com/Save/Supporting-Our-Schools/Apples-for-the-Students/ or create an account.
- Register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® online.
- Visit the My School Programs page and enter the St. Barnabas School code: 2812 or search for St. Barnabas by name, city or zip code.
- You’re done! Be sure to encourage your family and friends to register, too.
Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards
1% of your total amount purchased will be donated to St. Barnabas every time you shop at Heinen’s and used your Tasteful Rewards card. This card is all you need to participate. All Heinen’s stores participate in this plan.
- Each new school year requires all individuals to re-register for this program. To do this, have your Heinen’s Preferred Card handy when you go to their website: http://www.heinensrewards.com/.
- Customers that would rather register by phone may contact Heinen’s at (216) 475-2300 x2337 to designate that their rewards go to St. Barnabas.
"Bring it to the Bin" – St. Barnabas earns money when you recycle your newspapers, mail, phonebooks, magazines, catalogs, hard/soft bound books, and wrapping paper! Look for the Green Recycling Bins in the North Parking Lot. This is a great fundraising opportunity for our school!
You shop. Amazon Gives. Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price on eligible products to St. Barnabas. Visit smile.amazon.com and select “St Barnabas Church” to get started. Note, purchases through the Amazon App on your mobile device are not applied to Amazon Smile. If you prefer to put items in your cart through the App, just remember to use your browser and go to smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
Box Tops for Education
Earn money for St. Barnabas by clipping Box Tops For Education from hundreds of products. Box Tops can be turned in to the School or Parish Office. As an added incentive, each month students have the opportunity to earn a dress down day for turning in 35 Box Tops per family. Box Tops should be neatly trimmed, placed in a resealable plastic bag, labeled with the student's name and grade, and turned in each month on the designated Box Tops day. Visit Box Tops For Education for a list of participating products.
Tuition Reduction Incentive Plan (TRIP)
Simply buy gift cards from St. Barnabas, and get a tuition credit, plus earn money for our School.
How does it work?
- Purchase gift cards to over 300 different merchants through the TRIP program at St. Barnabas.
- Redeem these gift cards when doing your regular shopping for groceries, gas, clothing, etc. or for those special projects around the house at the home improvement store.
- Each gift card purchased is a win for both you and St. Barnabas:
- You can build up to a 50% credit that is applied to next year’s tuition and fees.
- St. Barnabas School gets money back and is used for technology and other school investments.
How to get started:
- Place order online by 7:00 a.m. Monday. Sign up online here. Or Login to your account here.
- Or complete the paper order form and send in to school with your student, or drop off to the Parish Office.
- Pick-up your order at the Parish Office on Fridays during normal business hours.
- Visit the Parish office during normal business hours to purchase gift cards for over 25 commonly shopped stores like Giant Eagle, Heinens, Starbucks, Target, local gas stations and more.