Our kindergarten curriculum, established by the State of Ohio and Diocese of Cleveland, will engage students in activities that encourage the continued development of cognitive language and math skills infused with science including a special Astronomy night in September, language, art, music, physical education, and outdoor play. The integrated curriculum is based on how children learn best and will allow each child to make meaningful connections in their learning.
In addition to the core curriculum, Kindergarten students participate in co-curricular studies including Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Library classes, as well as have the opportunity to take part in some CYO sports and Spanish Club.
We are preparing our kindergarteners to:
- Continue to develop foundational cognitive skills by learning through experiences in: Math, Science, Language, Social Sciences, Religion, Art, Music, physical movement, play and field trips.
- Grow their understanding of Christian values.
- Integrate technology into their education experience.
- Effectively communicate and socialize with their peers.
- Successfully transition to first grade.