WHAT IS THE NEW STUDENT REFERRAL PROGRAM?
- The New Student Referral Program awards a current
St. Barnabas Catholic School family (the Referring Family) with a $250
tuition credit for each new student in a new St. Barnabas Catholic
School family (the Prospective Family) that is referred to, enrolls in and
attends St. Barnabas Catholic School.
WHO CAN REFER AND RECEIVE THE REFERRAL CREDIT?
- The referral program is open to parents or legal
guardians who are paying tuition for currently enrolled students
(Pre-school through grade 8) at St. Barnabas Catholic School at the time
of credit distribution.
- Current teachers and staff (with the exception of
the Principal and Admissions staff) are also eligible to participate.
IS THERE A LIMIT?
- There is no limit to the number of students that a
Referring Family may refer! Refer a new family to St. Barnabas Catholic
School who enrolls two students and receive a $500 tuition credit; refer a
new family that enrolls three students and receive a $750 tuition credit,
WHO QUALIFIES AS A PROSPECTIVE FAMILY / NEW STUDENT?
- Each new student from a Prospective Family, who
enrolls and attends St. Barnabas Catholic School in the year in which the
referral was made qualifies. If the Prospective Family enrolls
additional children in future years, the Referring Family is not eligible
for tuition credit dollars.
- The Prospective Family can be current Parishioners
to St. Barnabas Catholic Church, however must be new to St. Barnabas
Catholic School and not have or previously had children enrolled in the
HOW DO YOU REFER A PROSPECTIVE FAMILY / NEW STUDENT?
- In order to qualify, the Referring Family must
submit the referral to the School prior to, or concurrently when the
Prospective Family makes initial contact with St. Barnabas School:
- Use the online form Referring Family New
Student Referral Form to submit the referral electronically.
- Complete the Referring Family New
Student Referral Form and submit it
to the School Office:
Email: email@example.com | Fax:
Barnabas Catholic School | 9200 Olde 8 Road, Northfield, OH 44067
- Referrals must be acknowledged during initial contact
with St. Barnabas School. To receive
tuition credit, the Referring Family must ensure that the Prospective Family
submits the How Did You Hear About Us Form at the time of their first
WHEN WILL THE CREDIT BE APPLIED?
- The Referring Family will receive a $125 credit per
new referred student in Pre-School through grade 8, in two separate
increments: October and March.
- New referred students must be enrolled at the
beginning of a semester for the Referring Family to receive their first
credit. (If a referred student begins mid-semester, the credit will begin
during the second semester of enrollment.)
- Families who pay semi-annually, quarterly or
monthly will receive a credit to their account through FACTS.
- Families who make the one-time payment in July will
receive a refund check back from the Parish.
- Families who have an outstanding balance will
receive their credit, less any outstanding balance owed, in the same
manner as outlined above.
WHAT DOES THE NEW PROSPECTIVE FAMILY NEED TO DO?
- The Prospective Family must also indicate the
Referring Family who referred them to the school, during their initial
contact with St. Barnabas School.
- The Prospective Family is asked to complete the How Did You Hear About
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR REFERRAL CREDIT?
- In order to receive credit, the Referring
Family name must match on the Referring
Family New Student Referral Form and the How Did You
Hear About Us Questionnaire
- To receive the credit in October and March,
the following needs to be turned in to the School Office by August 15:
- The Referring Family New Student Referral Form (by
- How Did You Hear About Us Form, all
application forms, enrollment forms and documents, fees due, etc. (by
- If forms are turned in after the August 15
deadline, Referring Family will receive second credit in March only.
- Failure to turn in a completed Referring
Family New Student Referral Form will make the Referring Family ineligible for
For questions on the New Student Referral Program, please contact:
(330) 467-7959 ext. 147