We at St. Barnabas School understand it is a choice and investment to provide your students a Catholic education. Academic excellence, along with the reinforcement of Catholic faith and formation, a St. Barnabas education provides a foundation for personal success. The decision to provide a student with these foundations also coincides with financial sacrifice. The Diocese of Cleveland is able to offer opportunities for tuition assistance to help ease family financial burdens for those that qualify.
DTA is awarded annually. Applications for the 2020-21 academic year are accepted from January – June 1, 2020. Funds are awarded based on financial need. In the 2019-20 academic year, nearly $3.1 million was distributed to 4,000 students in the Catholic Diocese. Please view the Diocesan Tuition Assistance
document to learn more.
To apply: Families apply through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment at online.factsmgt.com/aid.
Please contact FACTS 866-441-4637 or St. Barnabas (330) 467-7921 if you have any questions.
2020-2021 Tuition Incentives
- Tuition freeze at the 2019-2020 tuition rates
- Waived Registration Fee for all students and all grades including preschool
- All Kindergarten students tuition will be reduced to $2,700 - flat rate regardless of Parish Subsidy or Payment Plan (competitive with Nordonia Hills full-day Kindergarten rates)
- All new students/families in any grade will receive $2,700 - flat rate regardless of Parish Subsidy or Payment Plan (1st-8th grade)
- 25% reduced rate for returning Preschool 3s, 4s or full-day Pre-K
- Any Pre-K students not coming from St. Barnabas Preschool 3s or 4s will receive $500 off
- Incentives or reimbursements will be issued in the July 2020 Facts Invoice