Thank you for considering St. Barnabas School for your child’s education. Admission to our school is based on our ability to serve the individual needs of each child entrusted to our care.
St. Barnabas School welcomes with open arms, students of all races, religions, countries of origin, and genders.
Priority enrollment is given to families with children currently enrolled in the school, children of parishioners of St. Barnabas, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Ss. Cosmas & Damian and Mother of Sorrows parishes, and those who live in the Nordonia Hills School District.
For more information about St. Barnabas School:
Admissions Priority for Enrollment
Annual Priority and Early Admissions Eligibility: St. Barnabas Catholic School
The following families will be given priority enrollment consideration to St. Barnabas School and Little Blazers Preschool in the below order. Open enrollment begins January 28, 2024 and continues until all available spots are filled. All current students are automatically enrolled for the upcoming school year.
- Current St. Barnabas School students and siblings
- St. Barnabas Parishioners: i.e., children of families who are registered in and attend Mass at St. Barnabas Parish In cases with the same school application date, parishioner priority will be based on the date of St. Barnabas Parish registration date
- Parishioners of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, SS Cosmas and Damian and Mothers of Sorrows Church which are part of our cluster parishes
- Currently registered children at St. Barnabas Preschool and Pre-K
- Catholic children who are non-members of St. Barnabas Parish
- Children of St. Barnabas School Alumni
- Non-Catholics: i.e., children of families of other faiths who desire a Catholic education